• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic 1vs1 Mage Tournament

Samael

Visitor
Tournament AdUpdated.png
In an effort to revitalize the 1vs1 mage dueling community of old days, I am looking to host re-occurring mage tournaments! Current projected plans are to host a tournament every 2 months to spark interest back into my favorite aspect of the game. Absolutely no entry fees, nothing to lose and everything to gain! See attached ad for more details. Contact/Register/Questions via Discord @ zerbee#9324

07/02/20222 Update: The 1vs1 Atlantic Mage Tournament registration has closed and roster has been finalized. One of the duelists have generously donated an extra 500mil to the Grand Prize bringing the total to 1Plat! Best of luck to all! Scheduling is currently in process and videos will be posted once available.
. JulyMageTournamentBrackets.png

Last edited:

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
it says all flavours of mage templates allowed,
Then it says magery focused.

Are you allowed to use weapons?
If you have to be focus mage, that means no parry
So if you’re allowing the use of weapons I can see people dying to just weapons with no spells being cast at all.

if you say no weapons, then people will rock up with anat and healing.

Last edited:

Samael

Visitor
Are you allowed to use weapons?
If you have to be focus mage, that means no parry
So if you’re allowing the use of weapons I can see people dying to just weapons with no spells being cast at all.

if you say no weapons, then people will rock up with anat and healing.
Yes, weapons are allowed. Any flavor of mage build as long as it is a "mage" build where magery is the focus. I get the confusion on the bullet points on the rule for "Mage-Focused", I'm not mandating that everyone be a pure mage in the "Focused" sense. If people want to go healing/anat that is also allowed. The idea is to replicate a field-fight type scenario but in a duel setting with restrictions.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are maybe 6 people who care about this, I hope they all sign up to make it worth your time, even though that one dude will win. Not trying to be mean, but....advertise a white net toss event or something instead :p

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you could stream this on twitch or youtube I'd 100% subscribe :p

Samael

Visitor
JulyMageTournamentBrackets.png
The 1vs1 Atlantic Mage Tournament registration has closed and roster has been finalized. One of the duelists have generously donated an extra 500mil to the Grand Prize bringing the total to 1Plat! Best of luck to all! Scheduling is currently in process and videos will be posted once available.