• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] ATL Tram Keep

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Interested in trading ATL Tram keep on the water with a locked in deck and dolphin (see pics)
Looking to get value worth in items on LS shard or gold. Looking to get 1b in either gold or items.
Also interested in a Tram Castle on LS shard fully stocked (if the value of items in castle equals value of keep on ATL) open to hearing what is available out there. Feel free to comment or better way to reach me is via icq 474-834-895

Attachments

Last edited:

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have to ask... Whats the origin of the dolphin, deck etc?
you know what that is a very good question. This isn't my home shard and I acquired the home, but from what I understand and others may chime in on this is that its pretty rare setup there, and this keep was bought for a lot more a couple years ago if I played there daily I would most definitely be keeping it

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Dolphin is part of the RP town banner system that was put in place on Atlantic. I'm surprised the previous owner didnt tell you about it, its one of the reasons the plot is so desireable. This one seems to be a little strange tho, you can get to it via the statue outside luna, but i couldnt find an object to click to get back to luna. Most of them you can click the statue to get to the banner/ town marker, then click something at town marker to get back. Like mine is the first statue, the order of the ebon skull town (sadly there are only a few houses left) I click the skull to get back to luna.

Here is the statue that takes you to the dolphin area:
its the second to last statue outside luna south gate.

It must be noted, most of these towns banners / deco are not guaranteed to be permanent (there are only a handful that are immune to deletion because of historical reasons) I think the chance of it actually being deleted is very small, but the chance, tho small, still remains.
http://community.stratics.com/threads/town-banner-program-on-atlantic.320036/

This is one of the best housing locations in the game, custom EM placed deco. Easy access to luna. Extremely valuable location. I would probably want close to a bil for my 18 by 18 right next to my town sigil.

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i found it, you dbl click the rock that is under the gargish statue that's on the dock...that is very cool, I had no idea about that, thank you very much Smoot!

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
last bump on this wonderful hard to achieve home...can be reached via icq @ 474-834-895 or pm me