• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] ATL TRAM Keep ****SOLD****

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok after a lot of interest ive decided to add a buy out and a current high offer.
thanks for all of your patience.

Buy out: 20p
Current: offer: 15p
I will be selling at 15p if there are no other offers with in 24 hours from 3pm central time on wednesday nov 11. 3:00pm Central time 11/11

tram keep.PNG

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why all the dead trees and skull if that keep is in tram, looks like fel.

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
its a bug that switches screen look to fel ..I get it all the time its a nuisance .. I have it all the time on Classic client ..nice to see it's also on enhanced client ..Devs spreading the joy

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sorry for the late reply. ive been doing shows again so lots of late nights for me.

@UNKNOWN of Atlantic is correct. its a bug thats been around a long time. personally ive noticed it happens a lot around moongates, server lines, and regular mage gates.

with this house in particular there is a server line about a screen or less in the water.

The house is definitely in tram.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i will be selling at 15p if no other offer comes in with in 24 hours from this post.