• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] ATL St. Patty Boots~

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just thought I'd throw this out there!

I got a couple pair of the boots for my museum and to give to friends and the last time I went to the Blarney Stone, I remembered that I was on my thief. So, I decided to hide and take a count of how many ppl actually ran up to the stone to get a pair of boots....

Ya- this was ridiculous. I got to the stone when it was at 24k seconds remaining. I threw a DVD in and laid my laptop on the coffee table and just casually took a count...... at 18k seconds left....... roughly only a QUARTER of the time had gone by since I started counting, over 400!!!!! different characters had run past me!

I have had enough counting at this point, I just thought I'd share the CRAZYINESS of what I saw!

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmm got me a pair, almost same looking as bajas one

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aye- "Irish Dancing Shoes" on Sonoma and "I Found The Baja Blarney Stone 2010" on Baja.... all same graphic.... cool items as well, glad they were made for the masses, as such....

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was nice that they let everyone be able to get a reward but it would be even better if you had to go the whole quest everytime to get the boots.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People are trying to sell them for 15 mil and up. Look them up on SearchUO. anyone have a guess of what you could sell a pair for? 250k or so?