• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atl Realtor

Jonny boy mccoy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just want to throw this out there, Alot of people think this Person is Bad news your Wrong,A guildie of ours was in a car wreck and is in a comma.. Enduse one. Well his castle went to idoc stage we could rescue it. Well we got alot of the stuff He lost ANd To top it OFF atl realtor Gave back the castle to redstone account that ... This has restored some of my faith in the uo Community.... We All hate to love to hate each other Yet Waring guilds pulled together and got most of the stuff back... SO THX AGAIN ATL REALTOR FOR THE CASTLE BACK........

THX EVERYONE ELSE THAT HELPED

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Haven't played with Redstone in a few years since leaving GL behind, but played with him since the early days. I recently heard this happened. Terrible news. Thanks for being a standup guy Atl

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
AR is one of my good friends in UO and is an amazing person all around. I'm happy that others get to see that he is not who people spam him to be on Atlantic. Kudos to AR as always and thank you to the OP for sharing this for the community.

Get well soon Redstone

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Well done atlantic realtor, that is a class act.

Best wishes for Redstone, I hope he recovers.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If AR is who I think he is, he has been at some of our events on Legends, has rezzed and healed me many times lol. Always seems to contribrute and be a part of it instead of just standing back for the finish like so many do.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like IDOC Guy Better. But AR has done nothing bad to me.

Ruppy2

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are first impressions, and lasting impressions one can give... He is quality and a goofball all rolled in to one. :)

Daan/Jo

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If AR is who I think he is, he has been at some of our events on Legends, has rezzed and healed me many times lol. Always seems to contribrute and be a part of it instead of just standing back for the finish like so many do.
He is the sales face of the GOD! guild, of course he is going to do things to encourage people to buy from him. The ones standing back that you speak of are his guildies...*sighs*.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
He is the sales face of the GOD! guild, of course he is going to do things to encourage people to buy from him. The ones standing back that you speak of are his guildies...*sighs*.
Doesn't matter, giving it back to Redstone is an admirable act, given the circumstances.

Sometimes things are exactly what they are shown for at face value.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doesn't matter, giving it back to Redstone is an admirable act, given the circumstances.

Sometimes things are exactly what they are shown for at face value.
You see everything as black and white...while life is more convoluted than that. If you are a salesman for a fly by night company, you are going to do everything in your power to make yourself look better than the company you work for.

In the case of Atlantic Realtor, it is perfectly reasonable for him to do everything he can to improve the image of those he represents in order to put more gold in his pocket and appear more trustworthy to the community.

Yes, giving something back may seem admirable, but is it really admirable if the intent is not?

@Detox, GG on your ability to fool the masses...well done sir.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
You see everything as black and white...while life is more convoluted than that. If you are a salesman for a fly by night company, you are going to do everything in your power to make yourself look better than the company you work for.

In the case of Atlantic Realtor, it is perfectly reasonable for him to do everything he can to improve the image of those he represents in order to put more gold in his pocket and appear more trustworthy to the community.

Yes, giving something back may seem admirable, but is it really admirable if the intent is not?

@Detox, GG on your ability to fool the masses...well done sir.
It was probably one of Reds castles on Great Lakes north of minoc I'm guessing.

He could have made more off the sale than the image boost you think he'd get from Cereal Killer, since no one would have known otherwise either.

But yes, the world is scary, better climb back under your rock.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was probably one of Reds castles on Great Lakes north of minoc I'm guessing.

He could have made more off the sale than the image boost you think he'd get from Cereal Killer, since no one would have known otherwise either.

But yes, the world is scary, better climb back under your rock.
He would have made more money selling the castle on a low pop server? Sorry, but the exposure of his *good deeds* is worth more in the long run than the quick sale of the castle.

Ever watch the movie Colors?

Young bull says to his father, "lets run down the hill and hump one of those cows!"
Father bull says, "no son, lets walk down and hump them all."

See the point? Patience is a virtue.

*crawls back under my rock*

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
He would have made more money selling the castle on a low pop server? Sorry, but the exposure of his *good deeds* is worth more in the long run than the quick sale of the castle.

Young bull says to his father, "lets run down the hill and hump one of those cows!"

Actually yes the castles there still fetch a decent amount. You wouldn't know, you just came back.

Regardless, the rest of us can appreciate the act of kindness.

Don't let the spiders get you.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Thanks, Ill keep that in mind if I ever go cow humping. :devil:

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually yes the castles there still fetch a decent amount. You wouldn't know, you just came back.

Regardless, the rest of us can appreciate the act of kindness.

Don't let the spiders get you.
They sell for between 300 - 500 mil, about the same amount he is asking for one or two pieces of bot farmed loot on Atlantic.

It is more profitable to give back the castle, and it isn't an act of kindness if the act is done with other motives in mind. An act of kindness is selfless, promoting your business is not.

Who are you in GOD! btw?

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
They sell for between 300 - 500 mil, about the same amount he is asking for one or two pieces of bot farmed loot on Atlantic.

It is more profitable to give back the castle, and it isn't an act of kindness if the act is done with other motives in mind. An act of kindness is selfless, promoting your business is not.

Who are you in GOD! btw?
This speaks for itself. :rolleyes:

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This speaks for itself. :rolleyes:
It would seem to me you must have some affiliation with GOD guild, else you and I wouldn't bump heads regarding every thread involving the actions they take. You have admitted to posting on other alts, and the only reason for this is to hide your identity or to troll. Nuff said friend...

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It would seem to me you must have some affiliation with GOD guild, else you and I wouldn't bump heads regarding every thread involving the actions they take. You have admitted to posting on other alts, and the only reason for this is to hide your identity or to troll. Nuff said friend...
Lol, okay.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thread has been cleaned up. Please keep all negative comments and opinions to yourselves, this thread talks about an act of kindness and isn't the "Roast of ATL Realtor". All posts that do not follow will be removed and warnings will be issued. Thanks for your understanding

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thread has been cleaned up. Please keep all negative comments and opinions to yourselves, this thread talks about an act of kindness and isn't the "Roast of ATL Realtor". All posts that do not follow will be removed and warnings will be issued. Thanks for your understanding
You're letting people post their postive opinions, but negative ones need to be "kept to ourselves huh " ?