• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) ATL RaresFest Silent auction

blend

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
よくある質問の答えをこちらに記載します。
この記事をよくお読みください。
ありがとうございます。

绅士、淑女の皆様、
2014年のトードタウンレアフェスティバルへようこそ
この祭りでは2つのサイレントオークションハウスを使用しており
オークション終了時刻それぞれ、
午后8时EST 11PM EST土曜日の夜6月21日、2014年
に終了します。
bs.png
この祭りのためのサイレントオークションを開催出来ますことは、私の名誉と喜びです。
タイムゾーンについては本ウェブサイトご利用ください
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

大西洋レアフェスティバルで行われている他のイベントをスケジュールするために
この記事を活用してください。ありがとうございます。
http://stratics.com/community/threads/toad-town-rares-fest-schedule-june-20-21-22.314498/

私は現在、アイテムの提出を受け入れています。
今年は2つのオークションハウスを使用し、
合计200ロットの展示スペースで行います
受け入れ可能なアイテム数には上限があるため
これは18日まで先着順です。
受け入れたアイテムは、遅くても17日までには
オークションハウスのディスプレイ上に表示されるでしょう。

私は全ての販売者から最低でも1つのアイテムを受け入れるように勤めますが、
展示スペーズに限りがあるため、提出された全てのアイテムを受け入れていません。
低い評価額のアイテム、既に同一のアイテムが複数出品されている場合、
これらの場合は提出をお断りさせて頂く場合があります。あらかじめご了承ください。

オークションホストはボランティアとして動作しており、手数料等はありません。
サイレントオークションを初めて使用する場合は、下記の参加方法の説明をよくお読みください。

オークションルール:入札者
bs.png
すべての入札が掲示板を介して行われます。
すべての入札者と代理入札者は、メインキャラクターの名前(普段使用している名前)と、
その入札金額の他に、連絡先情報(ICQ、AIM、ヤフー、またはストラティックス名)を提供する必要があります。
あなたが入札締め切り時刻に出席できない場合は、あなたのために入札を行う代理入札者をご指定ください。
私は個人的にこれを行うことができなくなりますが、私は、オークション落札額の5%の手数料のための追加サービスとして、これを行うためにフロアモニター(代理入札者)を探しています。ご興味のある方は私に連絡してください。

オークションルールの変更点
15分ルール
入札は10メートル毎 
入札リワード
ジャッジメントを開催

これまでの10分ルールは、15分ルールに変更
例として、オークション終了時刻が20:00に設定されている場合、19:45以降に入札があれば、そこから15分間最高値をキープすることで落札となります。15分の途中で最高値が
更新された場合、そこからさらに15分間オークションが延長され、誰でも入札をすることが出来ます。

入札の最低上げ幅は10メートル毎
10メートル以上の上げ幅で入札を行ってください。
上げ幅を満たしていない入札は無効とみなされますのでご注意ください。

入札リワード
すべての落札者は、オークション落札額から5%割引させて頂きます
この割引を受けるための条件は、オークション上のすべての入札でメインキャラクターの名前、またはストラティックスの名前とICQの番号を使用し、オークションのルールを厳守している必要があります。
例:落札価格500メートルで、落札者は475メートルを支払い、売り手は475メートル受け取る

ホストジャッジ
匿名の入札は許可されていません。入札の全てにメインキャラクターの名前、またはストラティックスの名前とICQの番号を使用してください。
貴方が匿名で入札をしたい場合は代理入札者に依頼してください。
入札や何かトラブルがある場合は直ぐにオークションホストやフロアモニタへご連絡ください。
妨害や嫌がらせ行為などがある場合や、入札方法などでオークションホストからの警告を無視している場合、オークションハウスの利用をお断りさせていただく場合があります。

落札後アイテムの受け取りやお支払い方法
ゴールドのみ、アトランティック上でお支払い頂けます。落札者は、遅くとも水曜日6月26日まで、その項目のために5日間の支払い期間(120時間)を有する、
この期間を過ぎますと、レアコミュニティの非支払入札者として、貴方にとって不利益なリストに名前が置かれる。
私はサイレントオークションハウスに提示されたすべてのアイテムの販売を仲介します。
あなたの金を受け取るためには、ICQ、stratics名、またはFacebook経由の私に連絡しなければなりません。ベンダーで落札金額をお支払い頂いた後、私は、あなたが落札したアイテム(複数可)をお届けします。事前に私に通知する場合、私は個人的にいくつかのシャードのための限られた金のスワップを提供することができるかもしれません。追加のオプションの支払方法のために私に連絡してください。

オークションルール:出品者
bs.png
サイレントオークションに出品を希望するすべての出品者は、
アイテム提出時に必要な情報を本に記載して提出してください。
あなたのメインキャラククターの名前、
连络先情报、
リザーブ価格、
バイアウト、
および任意でアイテムの情報
提出したいアイテムと必要な情報を記載した本を袋に入れて提出しなければなりません。
この本は、貴方の出品アイテムと同じディスプレイ上に配置されます。
写真を参照してください
出品を希望される方は、直接オークションホストへ連絡を取り手渡すか、
オークションハウスに設置されているポストへ投函してください。
bs.png
重要
アイテムを直接受け取るのはオークションホストだけです。
画面だけでなくICQやPMの機能を使用して相手が正しいか確認してください。

免责事项:
:私は単に競売人を務めています展示されているアイテムの所有権は。
出品者が持っていますのでご注意ください。
私が入札する権利を保留します
出品者と落札者のみ連絡をしてください。
ICQ-150528775
http://www.facebook.com/nailswarstein

Attachments

Last edited:

blend

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Original post
http://stratics.com/community/threa...-saturday-june-21st-rules-information.316517/

PLEASE READ THIS POST CAREFULLY ALL YOUR ANSWERS ARE LOCATED HERE. THANK YOU!
Greetings ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the 2014 Atlantic Rares Festival held in Toad Town. It is my honor and pleasure to be hosting the Silent Auction for this festival ending on Saturday evening June 21st, 2014 ending at 8:00 PM EST + 11:00 PM EST. Please use this website http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ to determine when the auctions end in your time zone.

I am accepting items now, and will until full or June 18th, which ever comes first. Items will be placed on display for all to see no later than June 16th if not earlier. For scheduling information regarding other events going on at the Atlantic Rares Festival please visit this link here, thank you!
http://stratics.com/community/threads/toad-town-tentative-rares-fest-proposal-june-20-21-22.314498

The time has finally arrived for you all to contact me in order to hand me your rares you wish to place in the silent auction. This year I will be hosting two silent auction houses with 100 Lots each for a total of 200 Lots. Please note I may not include all submitted items, low value items, and repeat items. I will try to provide a wide variety of rares to choose from, and I will definitely accept at least one qualified submission from every seller. I am strictly a volunteer, there is no fee for submitting or paying for your auction items. If you are new to silent auctions, please read instructions on how to participate below.

Auction Rules For Bidders:

All bidding will be done via Bulletin Board. All bidders and proxy bidders must include their prominent name (not unknown alias) and provide contact information (ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, or Stratics Name) in addition to their bid amount. If you are unable to attend, please appoint a proxy bidder to make your bids for you. I will not be able to do this personally, but I am searching for floor monitors to do this as an added service for a 5% fee on the auction winning total. Please contact me if you are interested.

REVOLUTIONARY AUCTION RULE CHANGES
(Please read these rules and changes very carefully as though you are reading the legal fine print on any contract, thank you!)

• 15 Minute Rule
  • 10 Million Gold Increments
  • Bidding Rewards
  • Host Judgement
The 10 Minute Rule is now the 15 Minute Rule
There will be a 15 minute cool down period starting with the last bid placed on items during the last 15 minutes, if the cool down period begins at 7:45 PM. Players can choose to continue bidding past 8:00 PM EST only on items that received bids during the last 15 minutes period, and can continue bidding for another 15 minutes until no more bids have been received for a full 15 minutes. Anyone can bid in this cool down period, even players who have not previously bid on the item.

Bidding MUST be in 10 Million Gold Increments
Due to the large number of lots being made available, all bids MUST be posted in 10 million gold increments or higher on the bulletin board. This means anyone who repeatedly bids in smaller increments than 10 million gold increments will have their bids deleted and banned from further bidding in the auction house. Any bidders who catch another bidding in smaller amounts must make them aware, floor monitors aware, and me aware before 15 minutes has past so we can make the bidder aware of their error.

Bidding Rewards

Bidders will receive a 5% Discount off all auction winnings who consistently use their prominent character name, stratics name and ICQ number with every bid on an auction lot. Example: Final winning bid is 500m, the winner pays 475m, and the seller receives 475m

Host Judgement
I am enacting a no tolerance policy this year. No anonymous bidding will be allowed. However proxy bidding is encouraged. If there are any disputes with the bidding the floor monitors and myself must be made aware immediately. If anyone trolls the auction, if anyone harasses another player at the auction, if anyone consistently bids incorrectly, and ignores my warnings I will ban them from the auction.

Receiving Your Winnings:

Gold will be acceptable on Atlantic only. Players will have 5 days (120 hours) to pay for their items no later than midnight Wednesday June 26th, or be placed on notice as a non-paying bidder in the rares community. I will broker the sale of all the items presented in the silent auction houses. In order to receive your winnings, you must contact me via ICQ, Stratics, or Facebook. My colorful army of Orienteering Robed vendors will accept your gold. After you have bought off these vendors, I will deliver onto you, your winning item(s). I might be able to personally provide limited gold swapping for a few select shards if you notify me in advance. Please contact me for additional optional payment methods.

Auction Rules For Sellers:

All sellers who wish to participate in the Silent Auction must hand me their items in a bag with a book with your prominent name, your contact information, reserves, buyouts, and any and all necessary pertinent information to help me promote selling your item. This book will be placed on display with each of your items for all to read. Please use the picture above as a reference. Sellers can either contact me to hand me these items personally or drop them off in a mailbox at the Silent Auction Houses on Atlantic in Toad Town.

Sellers Please Only Hand Items To This Nails Warstein

Do not hand your items off to an imposter, only I will have my ICQ in my subtitle, Guild Abbreviations ~AFK, and europa gold colored Royal Explorer clothes.

DISCLAIMER:
:) Please Note I Am Just The Volunteer Auctioneer, Not The Owner Of Displayed Rares, I Reserve The Right To Bid :)
Bidders + Sellers can only contact me here on Stratics, ICQ – 150528775 and http://www.facebook.com/nailswarstein

Last edited:

spin

Asian Shard Liaison
Professional
Shard Liaison
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hello,blend.
Thank you for the Japanese translation.

I’m looking forward to the Fest ! :)