• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

atl meet and greet

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I wasn't able to attend due to IRL :( sorry!

The next one is on Monday on Mugen at 9 AM Eastern...I will not be able to make that one

The one after is of course on LS May 20th at 7 PM Eastern

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
yes, I knew it happened. i was there for part of it. was some things said I thought many would want to see and I missed part of it to eat dinner.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasn't able to attend due to IRL :( sorry!

The next one is on Monday on Mugen at 9 AM Eastern...I will not be able to make that one

The one after is of course on LS May 20th at 7 PM Eastern

As much as I like reading them (greatly appreciate ur posting them cause I never pay attention:D).....

Can’t say I miss the drama, tinfoil hat conspiracies, & pin the blame on the DEV games that lately seem to follow the M&G postings. Mayb we all needed a break this time, so thanks for missing one :thumbup: