• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ATL - Looking for T-Hunter that died at Krampus a bit ago

Garavon

Adventurer
I was at a Krampus spawn and when i was looting (clicking anything on the ground without paying attention to what it is, cause you know, huge pile of corpses) I came across a corpse with some great loot that I didnt recognize. Didn't realize it was a players corpse at first. There was a pretty substantial amount of stuff on this corpse, enough that I would be really upset to lose it. I'm hoping the person is either on here or maybe someone that knows them is. I've set it all aside and will happily return it to the proper owner that can describe the contents. Would appreciate any help in finding the person.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How did you loot a player corpse in trammel?

I think it was mine. I had some cool stuff.

Garavon

Adventurer
How did you loot a player corpse in trammel?

I think it was mine. I had some cool stuff.
Not really sure to be honest. I'm assuming the corpse was there for a while? Maybe someone was treasure hunting and got caught in the Krampus spawn and couldnt find there way back? If you're serious about it being yours pm the contents and we'll meet up so I can return it.

Also, thanks a lot for all of your posts. The pet training ones have been invaluable to me since I'm returning from 99' and had no clue what was going on with the new pet system.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Could have been a players pet though, or that the player are in thiefs guild

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not really sure to be honest. I'm assuming the corpse was there for a while? Maybe someone was treasure hunting and got caught in the Krampus spawn and couldnt find there way back? If you're serious about it being yours pm the contents and we'll meet up so I can return it.

Also, thanks a lot for all of your posts. The pet training ones have been invaluable to me since I'm returning from 99' and had no clue what was going on with the new pet system.
We cant loot players stuff. It is yours unless someone can describe it.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
There is a bug that allows random looting of players, just like there are bugs where you go to recall to a tram location but end up in fel.

Cant reproduce it but i happens.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There is a bug that allows random looting of players, just like there are bugs where you go to recall to a tram location but end up in fel.

Cant reproduce it but i happens.
Typically that's not a bug... people who joined the thieves guild are lootable when they die... tons of people think they need to be in the thieves guild to steal stuff... you don't unless you want to steal from other players... as for the recalling to the wrong location I've been somehow doing that of late... but not to Fel... just to a random spot in another runebook... wondering if the targetting system that is buggy is also buggy in your pack... you think you are hitting one book and you hit another book a square or two away... dunno.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
These are new characters that were made that have been looted, never joined the theives guild.

Several of us have said this was a bug, and everyone assumes we just joined the guild on old toons, or monsters looted us, instead of investigating and clicking on every player corpse they can. :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I could be wrong but, if there is a bug that allows you to loot corpses in Tram, I think there would be more posts about it.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I could be wrong but, if there is a bug that allows you to loot corpses in Tram, I think there would be more posts about it.
I'd like to say that we'd just shake our heads and wonder who screwed up this time and walk off. But we all know that ain't gonna happen ... right? There'd be one heck of a storm!

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Look back in the posts to the beginning of oct. There were, people just said we were wrong.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For some reason I thought Krampus was a felucca only encounter ?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I don't think you can spawn him in Fel or did I misread?