• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Atl home with em items

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Selling my Atlantic 18x18 , located in malas . Im stepping away from UO and i have had allot of requests to recreate this house for people, sadly i dont have the time to do deco any longer. So im selling the original. She comes with everything you see in the photo, em items and all. and the inside is about 90% decorated. Swing by and have a look if you are interested. there is a map on photo. 2 teles out front as to keep your house private if you wish to do so. left tele takes you just over the wall to the front door. right tele takes you to the top part of house that i used as vendor space. im asking 6p , ive also included my discord because i havent had access to my icq in a couple months. but feel free to pm me on here with any questions. atlhouse.png

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Dixie, really wonderful work you have there. Truly one of the best decorators in-game. Some nice rares on that house too.

Hopefully this doesn't mean you're leaving UO forever. Stratics and the UO community will always be here for you whenever you return - best of luck with your sale!