• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atl guild recruiting

Duke_Hammerfest

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aphelion is recruiting!
Low to mid size numbers PVM guild. (no guild run PVP)
Good for brand new non EJ players.
Great for returning vets looking for a casual setting, and who love to help train newer players while brushing up themselves on Skills.
Our numbers are slowly growing, and we will have a limit as to how many players will be added. Guilds with huge numbers sometimes have players that get lost in the crowd.
We will train and have great experiences together in the friendliest setting possible.
Non pvp guild fyi
If you are interested, private message me here and lets chat.
We have our own Guild Hall, Guild Barracks for homeless players, Discord.

I have gotten some feedback before on the EJ player situation, and id like to state we don't recruit EJ players. Mostly due to commitment. Weve hads tons of them just up and disappear, and that's not what we are looking for, and unfortunately it seemslike a common thing with EJ subs. We understand its frustrating, but we are also looking out for the best interests of our guild.

other than that, any questions feel free to message me :)
Cheers!

matt mcfly

Visitor
my name is FLYTRIPPER, im an adult , I played ULTIMA 1-5 when they were released lol. Im just looking for daily groups , no real drama, I craft almost everything , I share, im an exp. raid leadr so I am no MMMO noob lol. Im not looking for any guild rank just fun adventure, learning and if you could kill my wife too that be awesome,,,,, J/K

FLYTRIPPER / FLYSLICER atlantic UO