• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] ATL - Fel Yew Gate House...

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Not sure of the value of this house. I was just offered 2.5bil and was thinking there might be more value in it, but wasn't sure. I do know @Scribbles sold his for buyout at 4bil a few months back, which is the house in my map just NW of my home.
I'm pretty sure its a 13x14 - 3 story home.

Here are some photos of the home...
Other offers welcome...
PM Me or ICQ your offer
I'm interested in a Very nice, secluded tram - keep or a tram castle - no spawn, no front door blocking, water would be nice!

storage.jpg
Information.jpg
1st floor.jpg
3rd floor.jpg
4th floor.jpg

Last edited:

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
No interest? No opinions? This is stratics, opinions fly! Fel Yew no longer the PvP Mecca?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Thank You! I honestly hadn't planned on selling it, but i would entertain the sale closer to 2.5b. The offer stated above i haven't followed through with due to finding a fair market value. The last offer i got was 2.3b and I didn't sell.

I will start moving my stuff out of the house, knowing someone wants to own it bad enough that we can strike a deal.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
2-2.5 sounds about right. Nice spot right there

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Post above for 2bil is a greifer and should be banned from posting here again. Listing still available.