• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Offer Atl Fel Skara Gate House

-Hey Arnold-

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking offers on my atl fel skara gate house..Great location has access to stable bank and moongate with no other houses around First Person to offer 500m gets it.
house.png

Last edited:

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

@-Hey Arnold- very nice place. looks to be a good amount of interest. I don't mind making offers but an auction with end time/date for this if you decide to sell would be nice. I don't like to have large offers just floating endlessly.

uosucksforever

Adventurer
I have sent thomas 11 messages in total one email, 1 on stratics, and 9 on icq, trying to pick up the 3 1 ring, and and send the other guy 2 messages, and he decided not to except my bid for the cameo so not going to pick up that ring from him. I only have a a couple hours a week off free time to log in to uo if that.

-Hey Arnold-

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since getting offers that i feel are low and offers from people who did not pay for other items im gonna set a reserve/buyout at 500m...first person to offer 500m gets it.

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I expressed my interest in this thread. You didn't respond to any offers or comments and then post a buy out randomly without allowing the people that had expressed interest in the first place a chance to make a offer. You are not obligated to give everyone a chance to get their offers in but it sure would be nice and in this case you would have benefit from waiting as well.

No hard feelings, only frustrations. Congratulations on the sale.

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
i just hate the fact that some people super lowball good ****...the place in his location was solid at 500 mil...just sayn

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i just hate the fact that some people super lowball good ****...the place in his location was solid at 500 mil...just sayn
I think you are missing the point. Had the seller answered the concerns regarding new accounts bidding and possible non payments of others, more than likely the offers would have continued to come in. Personally myself, had I had the opportunity and been able to communicate with the seller, I would have glady offered more than 500m and as you can see I did. Again, no obligation for him to do so, just good practice.