• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item ATL EM Event Drop 8/21

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Does anyone know how many dropped?

Name of the item is "A Scroll of Dread Prophesy Foretold Through the Dreaming of the Time Lord's Daughter".

It's a blue version of the Map of The Known World, hue # 1284.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
He did not give any numbers that I ever saw. I remember him saying at the end of another event not too long ago that he was going to return to not talking numbers. So I dunno..

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no EMs have given drop numbers for over 2 years now.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No guess though @Smoot? Your usually pretty good with those numbers ;). Basic drop for Atlantic is 25 and all drop is around 200, considering that i've seen almost a dozen of them on VS so far and there's the guarantied point system the real number should lie somewhere in between :)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'm not sure how true that is. Many would usually atleast confirm how many they 'asked for' or something along those lines.

He did not give any numbers that I ever saw. I remember him saying at the end of another event not too long ago that he was going to return to not talking numbers. So I dunno..
Right, now that you mention it, I briefly remember that too along with the change to different drop formula. The new formula may have made it moot to say how many they asked for.

Normally, I never care about this sort of thing, but since I got one... I was just curious.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Merlin yes they sometimes say how many were requested, but its so hard to determine a count, i feel its misleading to even list a number by event drops anymore. its usually more than requested, but sometimes less (like if 200 were requested, but only 1 boss and only 60 characters at the event). thats probably why bennu stopped giving out numbers, because people use it as a reference to how many there are, when its impossible to know.

for what its worth, you get points towards the guaranteed drop every boss kill. from my experience, its never more than 4 looting rights till the drop rate is 100percent. i didnt count the number of characters at the event, but there were 3 bosses. so 3 times the amount of random points out there to push out drops. Theres really no way to tell, if i had to guess, anywhere from 35 to 100 exist. probably somewhere in the middle of those 2 numbers. hope that at least somewhat helps and grats on the drop :) very nice wall item if your into atlantic lore.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
@Merlin yes they sometimes say how many were requested, but its so hard to determine a count, i feel its misleading to even list a number by event drops anymore. its usually more than requested, but sometimes less (like if 200 were requested, but only 1 boss and only 60 characters at the event). thats probably why bennu stopped giving out numbers, because people use it as a reference to how many there are, when its impossible to know.

for what its worth, you get points towards the guaranteed drop every boss kill. from my experience, its never more than 4 looting rights till the drop rate is 100percent. i didnt count the number of characters at the event, but there were 3 bosses. so 3 times the amount of random points out there to push out drops. Theres really no way to tell, if i had to guess, anywhere from 35 to 100 exist. probably somewhere in the middle of those 2 numbers. hope that at least somewhat helps and grats on the drop :) very nice wall item if your into atlantic lore.
I agree. Even when they give the amount asked for, it's tough to ever know. I think we're on the same page here.

The event happened in Trinsic, and that's one of the areas I like to get stuff from, especially if Trinsic is in the actual name.

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In my opinion its a lame event item, I'm surprised theirs not a lot for sale on here. Either not many dropped or everyone loves them and doesn't wanna sell. I did get one but I don't sell my drops unless I get more than one.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
All I got was a lot of Lag and death robes other then that it was fun