• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] ATL Castle, Keep, 18x18 PRIME

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey all, I am looking to purchase a castle on ATL. Fel or Tram is not important. More concerned with location. No North Minoc, no Ice Island.

If that is not possible, I am looking at keep or 18x18. Bonus for a couple together. Secluded. On water, or near mountain. Anything like that I am interested in.

My only no way's are: Ice Island, North Minoc Subdivision, Trinsic Swamps, and any other Subdivision type areas I may not know about.

Wouldnt mind a house close to a moongate or town either.

Recently came back and lost all my houses :( Ready to start anew!

Thanks for looking. Reply here or ICQ: 79436324

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Welcome home my friend. Good to have you back.

Swing on by my place and we can relax, Sip on some Good Old Moonglow Red and share some old stories of days gone by.

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I always know when I come back that you Nabin will be here. Very welcoming sight! When is Rares Fest?

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
You should talk to @AtlanticRealtor. He probably has something you would want.

The next Raresfest looks to be held on Pacific, but no date that I have heard yet.

Welcome back too! I've been back about eight months now and loving it. So much has changed since I last played (8-9 years ago), it makes it like a familiar game, but brand new at the same time.