• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] ATL 8x13 Luna house inside walls directly behind stables

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hey guys I'm SELLING my Luna house inside walls directly behind the stables. You can stable from inside the house!!! Located on Atlantic Shard!
The current offer is 13 plat, LOOKING TO SELL ASAP. I have finished selling all my rares out of it and its time to push this house!
Take a look at the pics!
You can reach me on here or Icq 631381858

These houses dont come up for sale often, grab it while you still can.

Thanks,
PoundCake

Attachments

Last edited:

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sent you an ICQ with an offer to which you didnt respond(Maybe because it is below your asking price), but then again alot of people for some reason aint recieving my ICQs, so i thought i´d let you know here.

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I sent you an ICQ with an offer to which you didnt respond(Maybe because it is below your asking price), but then again alot of people for some reason aint recieving my ICQs, so i thought i´d let you know here.
May not have responded because he doesn't have much room before he loses on it. The house sold a couple months ago to him for 12P