[Selling] ATL 2-26-2015 EM EVENT DROP

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 30, 2009
Sadly, you can craft this and dye it the color yourself.

Still a nice momento

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 3, 2004
California
well was a fun event! i am happy to say i received one of these uber pentagram. heh

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Mar 12, 2014
South Texas
Gotta love when I get a drop and it's a craftable drop... wtf @Mesanna

Make it a Crux Pentagram or something... 25 now - 2mil of them tomorrow... all the same!

Nemesis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Dec 8, 2014
Can someone compare hues between the drop and the ocean blue pigment to confirm?

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 3, 2004
California
Gotta love when I get a drop and it's a craftable drop... wtf @Mesanna

Make it a Crux Pentagram or something... 25 now - 2mil of them tomorrow... all the same!
hopefully they are tagged somehow so if a change is made its possible and logged somewhere heh

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Mar 12, 2014
South Texas
Here is the real one locked down on my floor, i'll craft one in a sec

PENTAGRAM.jpg

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Mar 12, 2014
South Texas
Here is Real with title and fake with title... Real is the lower one...

REAL...
REAL REAL.jpg

FAKE...
FAKE FAKE.jpg

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Mar 12, 2014
South Texas
Exactly the same.. .Craftable 1/25... Doesnt get much better than that - ROFL...

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 25, 2004
Chesapeake
And it was my first Atl drop in over a year... lol.
Sorry everyone, my bad luck is what jinxed it.

Reactions: Cupid

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Mar 12, 2014
South Texas
What's funny... Now, the most valuable item i got from the drop was this..
The drop and this fell in my pack at the same time.. This item is actually more valuable that my 1/25 pentagram!!!
Most Valuable!.jpg

Nemesis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Dec 8, 2014
First, the drop on LS where the Cannon is labelled as a "Powerful Fireworks Wand" ---- now a craft-able EM item....

Sweet.

Last edited:
Reactions: BluNtMaN[ATL]

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Jan 8, 2013
Cannon was on LS :(

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 3, 2004
California
just curious if this will be re hued .. or should i just drop mine into some bank box as a "almost" awesome drop?

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 20, 2010
just curious if this will be re hued .. or should i just drop mine into some bank box as a "almost" awesome drop?
This chance of it being re-hued is actually quite impossible. I'm not saying that in a negative way, but in a way that is truth.

Going from past records. In order for Mesanna to redye or fix event items, she would need all of the items into one collective unit. Meaning that all of the pentagrams that dropped would have to be gathered up for her to fix.

Now, given the fact that this item can be reproduced by player means, it actually limits truth from fraud. Anyone can create a pentagram and dye it Ocean Blue and say they received the item drop, thus meaning they would have a chance at claiming an item they really didn't earn if Mesanna fixed it.

I think the only way this mistake can be fixed is that if Bennu dropped another pentagram with the right color placement.

Saying that, this was an honest, yet funny, mistake. We are all human and we make mistakes. It's not all about the item, but the memories gathered from the event. Weather it be the event story line or the funny honest mistakes that happen within. :)

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 2, 2011
I think they can tell what account got the drop. I have been at events and sometimes when the boss died I have seen a combatant number above my head. Anyone else ever see this?

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Oct 14, 2011
ICQ= 672658386
I think they can tell what account got the drop. I have been at events and sometimes when the boss died I have seen a combatant number above my head. Anyone else ever see this?
I have..but the weird thing is when i see that number I have never gotten a drop. I think not seeing that number/string of identifiers is the good thing

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 2, 2011
I have..but the weird thing is when i see that number I have never gotten a drop. I think not seeing that number/string of identifiers is the good thing
I saw the number on 2 chars at same event, one got the drop the other didn't.

Another interesting thing that happened was on Cats this week, I got the drop and didn't even get looting rights... Explain that one? :)

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Mar 12, 2014
South Texas
Yeah, every time I look at the pentagram on my floor I'm gonna be like - Hey all, look at my 1/25 craft-able pentagram!

More than anything - i think many of us are just looking for a response to understand... We think the EM made a mistake that was missed by @Mesanna. Maybe They did it on purpose cause the rares are getting crazy out of hand? Maybe the EM had a great name for it, but it was ban-able, so he/she just left it blank. Maybe they wanted it to be a craft-able rare so it would get this much publicity?

What if the next event gave us a scroll that you double clicked and clicked on any pentagram that hue - and it turned it into the rare named pentagram? - I would totally love that!

For Me, i would just like to hear the why - even if that means they made a mistake, own it! In my business, if my team doesn't own their failures, they cannot be on my team! Failure is 100% ok - you are right @Alexander of ATL. We are humans, we do make mistakes. But quiet failure or blame shifting failure never sits well with me. Time for someone to let us know their intentions - even if it's an accident!

Maybe my standards are too high for a video game?

Reactions: Scribbles

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 30, 2010
CT
It's not about the drops..it's about the story says no one with a straight face! But it is amusing this little boo boo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lady Laurel

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Oct 14, 2011
ICQ= 672658386
I saw the number on 2 chars at same event, one got the drop the other didn't.

Another interesting thing that happened was on Cats this week, I got the drop and didn't even get looting rights... Explain that one? :)
I have also gotten a drop but was unable to loot in the past. To be honest i am not sure I have a strong grasp on what you need to get a drop. I just go at it like a madman and see what happens

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 17, 2009
Atlantic
I have also gotten a drop but was unable to loot in the past. To be honest i am not sure I have a strong grasp on what you need to get a drop. I just go at it like a madman and see what happens
sometimes the corpse is not lootable because stuff died over it and you need a macro to open it. sometimes i see "gained a little fame" but can not loot corpse simply by clicking it.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 3, 2004
California
would i like a rehue IF possible and its jotted down somewhere course. BUT i understand EMs being human and mistakes happen. At the event the EM.. said "ill leave it up to the rares community to decide on its rareness" he was sure it was the crux color.

But of course like Scott said a response would be nice. :)

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 25, 2004
Chesapeake
Going from past records. In order for Mesanna to redye or fix event items, she would need all of the items into one collective unit. Meaning that all of the pentagrams that dropped would have to be gathered up for her to fix.
I agree with everything else you said, but this blanket statement isn't true. Not all of the Chesapeake Silver Etched Pirate Cutlass' were collected and fixed.