• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Atl 18x18 Plot in Tram

RueTor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok… so you didn’t win a 15x15 plot in New Magincia and trying to pick up a plot post-lottery is a tad expensive.

Now you can own an 18x18 plot instead! The plot is in Trammel north of Brit in a nice mining area (see pictures for more details).

Bidding to start at 10 mil. The auction will run until Thursday, 21 April, 4PM (PST) or 7PM (EST).

Since I saw this in another post and thought it was a fair way to avoid auction timing issues, I thought I would use the same approach…. Any bids within the last 20 minutes will extend the auction by another 20 minutes. This will continue until there has been a clear period of 20 minutes between bids.

Thanks for looking!

(Thanks much Dumbledore!)

Attachments

RueTor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Final Notice.... ends later today. High bid is 20 mil by Dumbledore. Thanks all!

RueTor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Dumbledore... I have sent you a couple private messages to arrange for transfer of the plot. Please respond. Thanks!

D

Dumbledore

Sent you a message. I worked last night but i'm off today so i can meet ya anytime.