• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

athank you to the dev's

• Thread starter kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kalzaketh

first, for downgrading the savages, second for agrand latenight laugh, went todelucia to check on the evil savages of napavalley had my tamer on cu at first sight of rider was off of cu, cu attacked rider recognized pet as mount,asis part of AI it used dismount strike my cu came rolling backwards to my tamer looking much like snoopy after the cat roared at him cu regained footing shook it's head killed rider easily very funny late night show:love: tamers enjoy.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Savage rider tried to dismount a cu with nobody riding it..I think :)

S

siyeng0

I don't understand what punctuation did to you to make you loathe it so.

C

Connor_Graham

I don't understand what punctuation did to you to make you loathe it so.
Which only brings up the question of what did commas do to him to be the only punctuation he does use? :blushing:

K

Kensai Tsunami

he DID get a period at the end! haha. damn this made me laugh.
arent ppl hilarious?!?
muahaha
:D

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I recommend a translator, and a new space bar...

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for sharing this! Too funny and something neat to look forward to. :)

To all those who will bust their ....'s to reply about the punctuation, shame on you.

If you do not like it, move on. Please.

S

siyeng0

To all those who will bust their ....'s to reply about the punctuation, shame on you.
The English language has been my shield all my life. It's only polite for me to pay it the same respect.

D

Dor of Sonoma

Thank you for sharing this! Too funny and something neat to look forward to. :)

I second this.

Folks...forums are for sharing and communication. I daresay that none of you who snickered at the OP have ever been brave enough to share a story on a foreign-language forum.

I applaud and appreciate the effort!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I second this.

Folks...forums are for sharing and communication. I daresay that none of you who snickered at the OP have ever been brave enough to share a story on a foreign-language forum.

I applaud and appreciate the effort!
*chuckles* We should have a post in Portuguese day, and see how everyone fares...

This mod welcomes all who come in peace, no matter how many languages you can type in. Even if English is not the best of them.