• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Asuka : the most friendly shard I played

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Hi all
I want to thank Asuka players and welcome English-speaking players who happened to be in Asia now and have slow connection to Europe or US shards.

Really lots of stuff for a fresh start on a shard.
1- crafter house in Luna . All power tools, commodity deed box, small soul forge, chest of sending to train your craft: first house from Luna East gate , North. 2 public repair bench on steps. All teleporting gear on steps too.
2 - cheap noob suits and imbued weapons , suits, jewelry: Luna East gate - south house. (i'm trying to make such gear too since I trained blacksmith and imbuer already) Also have runes to SA teleporting homes
3 - Noob cheap looted weapons /armor/ Jewelry : near Tram Trinsic gate, NE.
4- Brit bank always have people to get full focus. Thanks to Hasho , Brit Governor
5 - three times per week organized Blackthorn dungeon raid to get your mace and Shield or 140 luck robe.
6- Die loth event : awesome shop next to the dungeon with all supplies , repair bench , luck statue + free to enter Brit Ship next to dungeon to retrieve your swampy
7 Fresh vendors in Magicia bazaar to buy a mount or sell your loot to make your first several millions.

Kir

Journeyman
There was rumour about previous EM quitting due to behaviours of Asuka players though, and I did met a few rather "quirky" players when I was there.

The fact is, Asuka still not getting any EM even though it should be the biggest JP shard... :rolleyes:

I'm on other JP shard hohoho, currently checking out others JP shards. :party:

Last edited: