• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Asterisk by friend or co-owner name?

F

FrankBama

Some of my friends or co-owners have no asterisks and then some have an asterisks by their name on my friends list...what does it mean?

F

FrankBama

Not the same account.
In fact the asterisk goes on a couple accounts of my friends...but not all their characters on that account.
I also tried removing one of the asterisked friends and re-adding him.

G

Every name in all the access lists on my house has an asterisk in front of the name. I always just thought it was like a bullet point. The housing guide mentions nothing about it...interesting. I have no idea either what it indicates if not simply cosmetic. (I checked both of my houses, and the houses of my friend...all names on the lists have * by them.)

-Skylark

G

This question came up a couple, three years ago and if I'm remembering correctly, no one figured it out then either.
But the consensus was I believe someone who owns a house of their own on the account as well. Just checked mine and all my characters that are co-owned have the asterisks, and there is a house on that account. Anyone on LS or interested in making a newbie character there on an account that doesn't have a house so we can verify if that is why the asterisks are there?