• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Assassin's Edge discussion

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've been collecting these for awhile now, and I'm wondering if anyone has figured out the rhyme or reason to their spawn timers. Aside from always looking in all 7 boxes, I've never found more than one at a time. Also, some days I don't find any...

I don't recall the devs ever disclosing any details on the spawn rate, so I'm wondering if anyone else has found multiples in one visit?

How about respawn? Anyone know if it's a once per day thing?

Any input is appreciated!

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hrmm, not sure if I've found more than one in a single trip, but if you don't empty the boxes they seem to spawn a lot slower.

I always took an empty bag and put the garbage loot in it, drop the bag outside the maze room, go back in about an hour or so.

I lost a little interest farming them when I found out they couldn't be enhanced.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I've. Got the process down to a science.
1) when you first get there open all the boxes.
2) move an item inside the chest so it bounces back.
3) if there wasn't an assassin weapon there wait 10-15 min (aprox)
4) from theen on spawn seems to be 10-15 min, and it will always be in the freshly respawwned chest (I.e the one that doesn't list contents)
- sorry abouut spelling and dupe lettersmy cell is an antique, keys are dying.
- ps for sharing this info I call dibs on youur neext cyclone and bokuto.

Last edited:

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could have sworn the re-spawn was every 15 min, but I have not done then in a long time. But when I did do it, I did it long enough to have over 100 assassin honed weapons.

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure its along the lines of anywhere between 10-20mins, sometimes they will spawn right after you take one out. I've also never found a heavy xbow, nor a daisho. Pretty much have every other wep, and ive gotten 100s of them...talk about boring. The other thing is, the other items dont spawn anything better than Major Magic Item. Never seen any Legendary items...and nothing that i've said "oh ****"! Im still waiting for that day where I actually find an item that will knock me off my feet, 14-yrs and waiting...ive just resorted to buying them. I think t-chests should have a chance to spawn their own set of artifacts...but at a really low spawn chance. Thats just my 2 cents...after all...right now, there is no "treasure" in treasure chest loot.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ill concede possibly 10-15min per respawn and re-edit my above post, but ive never had a 20 min respawn, i wouldnt have the patience for an extra 5 min lol

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ive never tryed 'bumping' the items to refresh them
i just grab everything that isnt burning and drop it on the floor, then i go and clean out all the chests into a bag, walk it out, take it home and drop it for my mule to rip up for essence and go back.
by then the chests are usually ready for another round.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im still waiting for that day where I actually find an item that will knock me off my feet, 14-yrs and waiting...ive just resorted to buying them. I think t-chests should have a chance to spawn their own set of artifacts...but at a really low spawn chance. Thats just my 2 cents...after all...right now, there is no "treasure" in treasure chest loot.
I thought some of the Despise items you can buy with points are nice. But I agree with you on the treasure chests.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Another interesting thing I've seen - The chosen Assassin Edge weapon in the spawn turning normal. Seen it a few times, but today I popped the first chest, found the Assassin weapon (it was a butcher knife) and continued to check the other 6 boxes. When I came back to the first box, the butcher knife changed to a normal low level magic item.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've also never found a heavy xbow, nor a daisho.

I haven't been as dedicated at collecting as some of you guys, but I just went down there and came up with this:

xbow.jpg

So it does exist :D

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't been as dedicated at collecting as some of you guys, but I just went down there and came up with this:

View attachment 10648

So it does exist :D
Nice find. I did the whole mess twice, then stopped, lol, so I def give props to anyone who has done it 100+ times. I think my first one was a butcher knife.