• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons Assassin's Edge Composite Bow on auction safe Atlantic

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After a long journey i got finally a composite bow with the assassin Honed attribute. (And two pieces of soap).

composite bow assassins edge.png

Can be delivered to several shards for free. Including Atlantic, Europa,Catskills etc. If there is enough interest i may start an auction.

I have also a Heavy X-Bow with that if someone needs an additional special bow.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The information i have is (source uoguide)
Ranged weapons have a 50% chance to proc.
The damage bonus is scaled, based on the original weapon speed where 2 second weapons can receive up to a 73% damage bonus while 4 second weapons can receive up to a 33% damage bonus when triggered.

i had done 20 Shots with CB+(Honed) and 10 shots with CB bought at the archer shop.
Thoose numbers are not representative.
Both chars where naked. Archer has 4x120 in Archery,Tactics,Anatomy,chiv and active chiv lvl III mastery on. Both weapons were not imbued or otherwise modified.

Maximum damage with CB+ was 71 and an average of 55.5
Maximum damage with normal CB was 57 and an average of 50.6

There is at least a 10% damage bonus with 20 shots.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have put mine on an auction safe on Atlantic. Several range weapons are also on the normal vendor.

mihali

Sage
Very nice. How do you get a bow or any weapon with this property? I gather it is not through imbuing?

mihali

Sage
After a long journey i got finally a composite bow with the assassin Honed attribute. (And two pieces of soap).

View attachment 145970

Can be delivered to several shards for free. Including Atlantic, Europa,Catskills etc. If there is enough interest i may start an auction.

I have also a Heavy X-Bow with that if someone needs an additional special bow.
How do we get a bow like this? Loot or ? Ty in advance.