• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Assassin

• Thread starter Blood Countess
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Blood Countess

Hail,
I am looking for an assassin template that has archery, fencing,poisioning and tactics and such. I have looked at 3 pages of templates and i dont understand if you want to play an assassin why would you implement magery into the mix.
I have a killer bow and a 100% poision kryss. Any suggestions, i want to do well in PvE and PvP if possible. I have a Legendary Necro/mage and really don't want to have another caster.
Thanks in advance.
I am also a first year toon so Im allowed 700 points.

G

Straight dexer?

Go with something like 7x100 in these skills: Hiding, Stealth, Fencing, Tactics, Anatomy, Ninjitsu, Poisoning. Use jewelry to take some skills up to 120.

Ninjitsu will help you get away faster unmounted if you need to. You'll have no Resist, but the point is for you to kill fast, and get away fast if you have to. Use a dagger with poison and shadow strike.

Edit: and use recall scrolls. I'm pretty sure you can cast it at 0 magery, but you may fizzle a few times. Or, you can run 80 Poisoning and 20 Magery.

Skelf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Recalling off a scroll is also faster than with a spell - or used to be, anyway. I used the tactic extensively on a Faction trap disarmer I used to run - you really needed to be out of there once Disarm was popped..;p

I am a returning player after a break of some 5 years...and might be out of date with regard to details. I believe I used 69.9 magery though - this was pre-AoS and the remaining 20.1 were in tracking

G

Ninja dog form in stealth mode, you'll regen pretty fast. With 120 Ninja its 40 HPR, or 4 hps a second. Add in potions with some enhance potions on the jewels and yer set. Obviously the template isn't made for a drawn out fight, but thats why its stealth, so you can pick your fights, and get out fast if it's not going your way.

Rey~