• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Assassin Build?

Fenbay

Adventurer
Wondering if there is a build out there for an assassin type for PvP … thinking ninja hidden type that packs a lot of punch and then gets out of dodge.... any thoughts?

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the base skills would most likely be 120 weapon skill, 120 ninjitsu, 100 hiding, at least 75 stealth and at least 60 tactics which leaves 245 skill points for whatever else you prefer. ninjitsu can be less than 120 depending on how you wish to use it. stealth can be more depending on what type of armor you wish to use and whether or not you wish to max out deathstrike damage. tactics can be more too.

do you want to go melee or ranged?
do you want to run resist? if so plan for 120 because it's either 120 or 0 in pvp.
what will you do for mana regeneration? what will be your source of healing?
are you going to play solo or in a group?

and most importantly in what environment are you planning to pvp? regular shards or Siege Perilous?

Fenbay

Adventurer
Thanks for the response. Answers below.

Whichever is more effective in terms of range vs. melee.
I'd probably run resist so 120 there.
No idea on mana regen other than suit. Open to suggestions on healing. Healing and bandages could be an option.
Solo most likely - with a hit and run mentality.
Regular shards.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All my info would be tailored to Siege ruleset since I don't play normal shards but with insurance mana regen on the suit should be enough. You'll get better answers from actual prodo PvPers.