• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

assassin build

Haszak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello. Immediately apologize for my English. My friends and I came up with to build a fast "finishing off" enemies from the hide. On the locs of champions. Healing with bottles. What do you think?

I wanna stay in the hide and make fastkill when i have good moment. :)

Hide, Poison 100.
Ninj, Archery, Tactics 120.
Stealth, Spellweaving 80

I need help for stats and maybe in thi skills.

P.S. maybe 80 Stealth and +40 magery for recall?

Last edited:

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Unless they've changed something within the last year, I don't believe you can poison people via Archery. And Death Strike from Ninjitsu is going to hit at half of what it would with a melee combat skill because of Archery.

I've never messed with Spellweaving, so I couldn't tell you anything about that.

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can poison people via serpent arrow.
(Also you can throw shurikens with poison for a ranged poison attack)

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
40 Chiv for recall would probably be better since that would also give you access to divine fury/concecrate, and you would have to unequip to cast spells.