• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

assassasin armor set?

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seem to see quite a few people buying the set.. and or using it. what kind of template people playing with it? or how is it being used?

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
right but the template was nullfied when they made a requirement to have the necro skill to achieve and cast the spell. and keep it once you take the skill items off, so how does that work? who still plays the
revised sampire template?

C

Connor_Graham

who still plays the
revised sampire template?
Everyone that used the template before the change. The only change that was made to it was to add 100 Necro to the template. It's still a very viable template. I use the Assassin armor myself, and know quite a few people that have made the switch to it one they tried it out. It requires a whole different set of tactics, but it works out great. Nothing like swinging an ornate axe with 50 SSI. :D

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so what is the template though? hard to argue playing a dexer without nox if you ask me.

120 wep skill
120 bushido
120 parry
100 anatomy
100 healing
100 necro
60 chiv?

what about lmc and mr? or wait a minute is this a pvm template?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
SixUnder - I never heard of a PvP Sampire, even before the nerf....

Then again, I don't go to Fel PvP areas on principle.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Before pub 46. I was running a template close to this in PvP
120 Swords
120 Bush
120 Parry
120 Resist
90 Anat
90 Healing
60 Necro

This was before most of the damage caps and you could stack skill items to cast vamp.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Before pub 46. I was running a template close to this in PvP
120 Swords
120 Bush
120 Parry
120 Resist
90 Anat
90 Healing
60 Necro

This was before most of the damage caps and you could stack skill items to cast vamp.
ya i played something close to this too a bit, thing is now people doin it with assassin suit.. was wondering whats the benefit? when you can get a very fast weapon instead of wearing a suit that just gives you ssi.

C

Connor_Graham

so what is the template though? hard to argue playing a dexer without nox if you ask me.

120 wep skill
120 bushido
120 parry
100 anatomy
100 healing
100 necro
60 chiv?

what about lmc and mr? or wait a minute is this a pvm template?
Drop Healing and add 100 Tactics and you've got the template.

C

Connor_Graham

when you can get a very fast weapon instead of wearing a suit that just gives you ssi.
It increases your overall DPS. The DPS for an Ornate Axe or Rune Blade is much higher with 50 SSI than it would be with 30. For the Sampire, that means more healing from leeching, and your opponent is dead that much faster.