• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

aspiration meter from platinum to red!! can't freakin update to ea-land

P

Paula777

hello stratics community

***dang it ! can't get back from tc3 to ea-land, it just won't update!***

since i never had any troubles unless something really was wrong i can't be the only one?! this on a friday night, monday is a holiday here in germany, someone better still be at the office right now lol!

i been so happy for two days that everything happened so fast and perfect with merges i signed back up and now this!

lol i'm so mad!

G

I'd be mad too if I was living in Germany lol ..

Ok so what's it doing or not doing? error messages ??? anything?

P

Paula777

yea if i could chose i'd pick the netherlands or uk

well it froze at 0% percent updating a few times, right now i'm up to 8% but took me a almost half an hour to get there.

i been zipping back and forth form tc3 / ea-land earlier within a couple of minutes

G

you're updating between TC3 and EALand using the TSO.exe icon right? and it's connecting for the update but it's slow or hanging?

P

Paula777

using the tso.client.exe .. well the copied icon on desktop.

i find it strange since i been patching just fine all day

uh oh at 20% now lol

i could shoot someone

G

ok but it won't update on the client one, only on the TSO.exe one lol and besides there is a problem with one of the servers at EA.

I did a trace and once you hit their site it stalls out and goes unanswered. I sent a message to the tech dept for that server, not sure if anyone is there to advise them it's hung...

Hang in there and see if they give it a kick

G

ok well i was able to patch over from EALand to TC3.. it wasn't the fastest patch ever done but at least it is working a little now... and another trace is a little faster and seems to be connecting to update, however there is probs with AT&t.s relays tonight and are responding very slow, or there is just tons of traffic on the net with everyone out of school here. lol