• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Asphyxiation

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you hunt on a reguler basis, then u have ran into this loser a few times and know he gets his jollies off from tryin to grief people, keyword there is try, because well he really sucks at it, but still really annoying. i can only imagine he is an epic failure in fel so he has to come to tram to grief, anyway, does anyone ever page a GM on him? im pretty sure last i heard what he is doin is illegal.

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ohh he lures spawn on top of you then hides, he does it in shame, in wrong, at maisma, tried to do it to me several times, at different locations, and has done it to a few guildmates of mine

Lady CaT

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly its one of those things for which you have to be prepared when adventuring. Some do it on purpose some, others have no clue what they are doing in a dungeon. I usually just recall to another of my favorite spots far away from the chaos. If people are really trying to be annoying, I set time of text on screen to 10 and to a color that is hardly visible. Then everyone in game becomes a npc ;)