• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Asking for Help WITH VOID CRAB

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just can't seem to land one of them and not sure if I am even in the right place,First I'M a 120 fisher with the Fisherman's Armor set on and using void crab bait, I have caught just about every Fish , crab and lobster in the game even the Void Lobster from the underworld but no Void crab, I'M fishing on the docks in North Ter Mur, i have used 350 hits from my bait with no luck, just glad i got 1400 more hit's left to work this out, can anyone help me with where i should be to place my trap's

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Docks in Tur Mur is the correct place to be. Make sure to let your lobster traps sit for atleast 7 mins before pulling them up.