• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Asking about what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

What's the next Merge to Happen and When? I know i was talking to Maxis Greg over 2 hours ago and they had finished with DC and were starting a 2nd merge to get them done quicker? Any Chance if a Rep or a Dev can tell me what's going on, there was no posting of any kind for a 2nd merge starting did it happen?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm not a dev or mod but you can find out the merge order at tso-e.com

The next city will be IH.

[/ QUOTE ]

You did not read my post correctly Sean, They said they were going to do IH tonight about 2 hours ago, but no one from the Dev team has posted anything, this came from MaxisGreg in game!

I

imported_Poppy Darling

An in game announcement has just said that Ih is just finishing merging and they are going to reboot Ealand

Status
Not open for further replies.