• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ask the Devs] Sakkarah-Mythic Battle Chicken Lizards confirmation. 19 or 20 colors?

C

Corwin

[Ask the Devs] Hi Sakkarah. You said on another thread that there was 20 colors for battle chicken lizards. I have put together 19 colors and have them in hatched and egg form. I can't find the 20th. Did you mean to count the regular chicken lizard (green and orange) as a color for the battle chicken lizards?

C

Corwin

Re: [Ask the Devs] Sakkarah-Mythic Battle Chicken Lizards confirmation. 19 or 20 colo

Format change to the title and body. Trying to get noticed by Dev.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [Ask the Devs] Sakkarah-Mythic Battle Chicken Lizards confirmation. 19 or 20 colo

I wish we knew if we're looking for minute variations in shades or obviously different colors. If the three missing colors are something obviously different, I sure haven't seen them. I heard a rumor that a tamer on Pacific has a white battle chicken lizard, but that's it.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Have you submitted this in the actual ask a dev forum?

C

Corwin

LOL...No. I didn't know how that was done. I thought the mods did it. I will fix it.