• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

asistancepls

• Thread starter kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kalzaketh

:fight: same problem, as before, this time looking for phone number to customer service:cursing:many thanks to whomever can asist, also once my expansion is live give me ayell for new carpentry items, if the one who can help me has a tamer and wants to rear abattle chicken, I can make the coop and incubators, just need to get my expansion going many chicken lizards will die now for eggs:thumbsup:

K

kalzaketh

in case, things got garbled , in my post, whomever can give me the phone number forcustomer service, I will gladly make you acoop and incubator, finding the eggsare on the owner, after reading the playguide I understand you will need pitchers of water in your house to water the egg, thanks again all :)

D

Deb

Kal do a search on UOHall, Chrissay posted the support numbers but I am not sure which thread. I am in the process also of raising a chicken...lots of awesome stuff in this expansion.

K

kalzaketh

many thanks for not flaming folks, took some doing but my brother worked the site around enough to get the code accepted :)

Tuferon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont know if its still active but look up EA in Redwood City. California. Also google EA corporate info. If no support bumber find a sales number cause they ALWAYS answer and can give you a number to call.

K

kalzaketh

deb many thanks to you, the offer still stands as written, if you happen to kill achickenlizard and get an egg, you are owed an incubator and coop to hatch the hiryu looking chicken, it maybe the safest hiryu tame ever, any time I tried over in tok seemed like 100 ninja's and ronins decided to protect the ugly things. :)

K

kalzaketh

my thanks to you also, got the code in after the first hustles died down, if you would care for the 2 house addon's I will gladly make as soon as napa restarts