• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Asbo

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, hello.

Gosh I'm not really much of a UO player anymore I guess... this sucks. I'm trying though. Quick question. I see my old account as "imported stuffa" lurking around! Does that mean we can log into our old accounts again somehow? and if so, how?

i'm gonna guess that there's a thread here answering this and people will say i should've looked, but alas. i'm lazy and haven't.

hope you're all keeping well. i may dust stuffa off in the not too distant future. he's bound to be a walking rare by now.

bartonnn!!!

T

Tazar

Greetings wanderer...

We finally got all of the forums pretty much restored and running right... but they still have to integrate the old user accounts into the new user accounts. They decided to do this manually rather than automate as key info such as e-mail address and others may have changed over time, plus many players choose a different posting name on the new forums that no longer matches the "imported user id's". I can not find the address, but you need to send an E-mail to them with both ID's so they can merge it... I assume a PM to the proper person, or even the "contact us" option at the bottom right of each page will work as well.

Safe Journeys my friend... hope you return to us someday!