• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

As One

Apoc Jihn'Aru

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
How are you keeping As One up? I'm running a luck suit with low regen. What do I need to keep up with the pulse?
Any help you guys and gals can give is appreciated

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
That thing hurts me...
Try a 30-32 MR suit, and if you can squeeze Med in there as much as you can. Pretty hard to get 120 med 120 focus, tamer template being cramped up as it is, depending on what else you have on temp..Luck is not needed for pet trainig, so you can high MR gear. I did not know that LMC helps with this? Only casted spells right?
Oops! And make sure the suit is medable..one piece non medable and you will not get active meditation..

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
good evening all.. as one use to be as easy keeping up as empower or comsume damge .. until me and 4 other tamer with 4 packs of 5 wolf spiders with pack cleared roof in less then 3 -4mins.. after that it was thought to be too OP and they made it cost a lot more mana to keep up.. its still doible.. but no where near as ez as it was... hehe .. =^-^=

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Mana is not the problem, for training i have 245 mana, 40 lmc and 30 mr, and 120 med, goin on...
That things just hits me quite a bit... maybe i need to add focus for a little bit of hpr

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was not exaggerating. The specs I said is what ya need to keep it going forever. Any less and you will eventually run out of mana.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That things just hits me quite a bit... maybe i need to add focus for a little bit of hpr
Thats makes the pets split the damage between themselves. Thats not supposed to drain your toons life.

Adrahil

Adventurer
Mana is not the problem, for training i have 245 mana, 40 lmc and 30 mr, and 120 med, goin on...
If your using the mastery at the Crazed Mage, he has a special that taints your mana, it will tick off damaged if the mastery takes mana during this period. I have never known it to do much more than a 10-15 hp of damage, not sure if that is part of your issue or not.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
If your using the mastery at the Crazed Mage, he has a special that taints your mana, it will tick off damaged if the mastery takes mana during this period. I have never known it to do much more than a 10-15 hp of damage, not sure if that is part of your issue or not.
You mean the player gets damage?

Adrahil

Adventurer
You mean the player gets damage?
That is correct. If your mana is corrupted and cast a spell or use a mastery you will take some damage. Once 15 or 20 secs goes by you will lose the mana corruption and not take damage from casting spells or using masteries, until your mana becomes corrupted again.