• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

as my greasy fingers fumbled into the backpack.........

R

Roo (OCD)

my theft of the week.

at the event in Mag.

had to put a label on it too.

the prize is even sweater because this is a well known smack talker on sonoma.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the staff of the Pyro, artifact from the event going on.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice pull. I wish my thief was ready to play with everyone, this event is a missed opportunity.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
would be nicer if the ruble wasnt so darned heavy so you could actually steal it!

I

imported_Chad Sexington

I haven't had the will to log on to Napa to even try and steal... had to lose my mojo in the perfect event too. Busy training on Siege.

G

get stealing and snoop up to 70, get a nice bit of rogue jewlery or a burglars bandana and siege bless it and your laughing.

also stop training ninja - magery is much better...protection + invisiblity spell is nearly unbeatable

O

Origin Thief

Since the increase in drops, I've been able to grab two of these. One clean steal, the other...well, pretty ugly. I revealed from the fire as the light demon dropped. Quick hid, he ran a couple spaces away. I shadow jumped next to him, targeted the staff - hit steal, and he moved! I followed this guy around for about 5 mins (wouldn't stay still - attacking spawn) I finally get into his pack again to find he never insured it. What luck! (not to mention what a fool). He didn't deserve to have that staff anyways.

On a side note, is there anyway to grab multiple screen shots? I've done the print screen before, but if you press it again after the steal, it will erase the first one - so is there a program that allows you to get multiple screen shots then save them later?

Origin Thief

I

imported_Mr. Sly

OMG mag is crawling with people who want to leave stuff in their packs ive stolen staff of pyros,helm of insight,serpent fang,ring of elements, Aeigis,arcanes shields if your a thief and u arent living in Mag right now i feel for u.

S

ShadowJack

yep, and I've found after much aggrivation with stealth/ninja quirks (reveal, not stealing in animal form,bad shadowjump spots) if you activate stealth, then don't move, but shadowjump around the players backpacks don't close unless they run off.

It's possible to keep track of a lot of people and if you can move in before they insure it it's pretty easy to pop into ost or llama and hide.