• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

As if you needed more proof... ROFL!

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just the fact they are still doing work on the game means it's not dead. ;)

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude, that would rock if I could bring my 80 DK to UO LOL. I'd still probably lose to foot soldiers and tamers... LOL!

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude, that would rock if I could bring my 80 DK to UO LOL. I'd still probably lose to foot soldiers and tamers... LOL!
warcraft is hilarious. 500 of the same dang toons all standing around waving their identical gear around, and aint even got a house to store their crap.
UO> Wow.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10 years UO > Life... well almost... my life was pretty cool.

2 years and counting WoW/Life > UO

I have done everything there is to do in UO... What haven't I done?

Only one thing would remain... Owning a Luma mall house... But I actually did on Origin for a while...

Even if I ended up getting one now... I am SO BORED with UO I would do nothing with it. I log on now, for SUndays Auctions.

See you guys on wrrad.com

SHocked this isn;t locked yet.