• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Artisan Festival

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Since we didn't get to test this and I really don't feel like wasting time and resources I am only going to TRY to participate in one tree this year....I have the WORST luck when it comes to getting the BODS I need to fill larges and I do not bribe....waste of gold! :/

Anyway....if anyone is participating I have several larges that need smalls to complete..if you have any of the smalls I can either buy them from you to turn in the large myself, or give you the large to turn in...doesn't matter either way I would just like to see Origin have ONE complete tree this year.

Here is the list of smalls I need to complete the larges I have:

Normal 15 Hammerpick
Exc. 10 Cutlass, Longsword and Broadsword
Normal 20 Chainmail leggings and Tunic
Normal 15 Chainmail Coif and Tunic
Exc. 15 Ringmail Gloves, leggings and Tunic
Exc. 10 Chainmail Coif

If anyone needs smalls to fill a large, post them here and I will see if I have them.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Larisa, I noticed that on Baja the EM put out some ballot boxes for people to vote on two trees they would like to tackle there. Maybe that's something to try for Origin as well, just being careful not to pick Britain as there probably isn't enough time to finish a tree there and get gifts. Once you decide, spread the word and I'm sure there are some people who will help with doing some large BODs. I will be going through mine to see what I have and will also check for the BODs you're seeking.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's do Moonglow!! If my calculations are correct, we need to drop lots of large BODs on the tree from Wednesday, December 20th through Friday, December 22nd. Hopefully, on Saturday, December 23rd we can then collect the rewards.

From what I've read, the tree grows based on the BANKED POINTS value of BODs and it apparently takes about 24,000 to 25,000 of those points to grow a tree to the point that it has a star and therefore everyone who contributed will get a reward. Large BODs have the best BANKED POINTS value, so contributing those helps the most.

Larisa, I'll comb through my BOD collection and see if I have any of those small BODs and I'll post here later (hopefully today) about any small BODs I need.

If you aren't much of a BOD collector, don't forget that you can now get BODs from alchemists, scribes, cooks, carpenters, fletchers, and tinkers.