• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Artisan Festival

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just curious who's going to be doing BOD's to help Baja get the top tree?

*Raises Hand* I am, anyone else?

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would be more than happy to help...
Um...*Looks around while slightly embarrassed and with a confused look upon his face.*
What am I helping with?

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have a few filled BODs set aside for this and have plans to work on more of them.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm stocking up on my BODs and fully intend to do the event until my cooking BODs run out!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had to Google this event cause I've never heard of it lol. But I started to collect as many BoDs as I could. Was surprised to see that there were so many new crafting BoDs!

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
aye I'm in..up to my neck in sewing scraps and leather bits :D *puts another bandage on needle poked fingers*

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Hands Tamergirl a tube of Neosporin* We don't want that finger getting infected! We'll need you during the Festival.

Bo Jenkins

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to help out, I may need help with BODs though, not sure what I'm really supposed to be doing with them haha!

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would like to help out, I may need help with BODs though, not sure what I'm really supposed to be doing with them haha!
Oh that's simple. You collect them, give them to some sucker to fill for you, they give them back when done and you take them to "festivus" city and hand to elf by the Charlie Brown Tree. Rinse, Repeat

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Slug has it right and I will gladly help you with them, Bo. It'll be like the olden days when my mom would have friends over and they'd all sit around and stitch a project while drinking coffee and eating finger sandwiches (not made with real fingers unless Zeke is ready to give up those pinkies). You'll be a pro at BODs in no time!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I think we need to schedule some resource gathering events, even if they are informal.

I know that resources were depleted during the event last year.

eZekiel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'll gladly help with resource gathering as well. What is needed specifically the most to least?

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm notorious for getting dull copper BODs. Lol. I know I already got a few for dull copper but I haven't been paying to close attention to what I'm getting. Trying to finish up getting to 120 discord and then I'll be shifting gears to crafting mode.

I don't think we'll need to worry about gold ingots since you can just head to blackthorn's Castle for the two gold eles that spawn there.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I suspect it is ingots and leather that need to be gathered.

Mike Hawk

Visitor
I have several large bods that i have made all the items for, but I'm missing the smaller bods. If someone has the smaller ones they can have the large bod and the items.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have several large bods that i have made all the items for, but I'm missing the smaller bods. If someone has the smaller ones they can have the large bod and the items.
What bods do you need? I'd be happy to give them to you. You made all the smalls!

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Will trek over with filled bods. What day does turn ins start at Moonglow?

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Our Illustrious Governor Aleecia of Jhelom is blaming the Ladies of Moonglow for her disappearing troops and some of us decided to distract her with an attempt to do more #(*#^&@*^#@) BODS for a tree there. SOooooooo...

We're looking at Moonglow, Jhelom and Britain.

Feel free to join in on the whining, moaning, crying, complaining and laughter in GC while treadling away fast and furiously.