• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Artisan festival "The Eight Companions" gift box set

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a little collection I put together during the Artisan Festival.

A collection of the named gift boxes all named after "The Eight Companions" from the various Ultima games and also "The Avatar" box. See the picture below.

"The Eight Companions are the ones who join the Stranger in his quest to attain the Avatarhood in Ultima IV (in fact, only seven of them join the Stranger in the game; the one who has the same profession as the Stranger will not join the party, as that profession's role is fulfilled by the Stranger). They are special in the way that each of them originally practices a particular profession which connects with one of the eight virtues and the town of that virtue. They are the Avatar's first ever followers, and many of them join the Avatar again in subsequent adventures. Starting from Ultima IV, the Eight Companions appear in all the primary games of the series that are set in Britannia, i.e., Ultima IV, V, VI, VII (Part I) and IX, and many of them can be asked to join the Avatar's party in these games. Some of them take up other professions in later games."

Full names on the boxes:
  • A Special Gift For The Avatar
  • A Special Gift For Iolo
  • A Special Gift For Shamino
  • A Special Gift For Dupre
  • A Special Gift For Jaana
  • A Special Gift For Julia
  • A Special Gift For Katrina
  • A Special Gift For Geoffrey
  • A Special Gift For Mariah
I'm not entirely sure if this is considered a "rare" but more of a collectors item/set. If needed a mod could move it to the traders hall.

If there is any interest in this collection I would turn it into an auction.

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump! Just found these while sorting out my house.