• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Artisan Festival question

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Will there another city that will have a push? Somehow Vash did not qualify for a gift and kinda like to have a box with his name. I didn't get to do artisan festival last year so don't even have one from last year. Thanks and that jazz.

BTW, if anyone want to trade for items..I am your girl. :D

Last edited:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Speaking for myself, after Yew and Skara I dont have the LBods for a push...maybe a small nudge tho. If anyone wants to push, and can make a good push, I will try to contribute a bit to it

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I probably have the LBods..i think i only toss few at yew and only toss small to get char pressie at Skara. By the time i log in tree was done so no need help in Skara

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
did we ever get a definitive answer to whether the time would be extended for the Brit tree? according to the schedule posted by Tina there would be no collection time for it