• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Artisan festival legends

Miretar

Journeyman
I don’t want to waste all of these BODs. What is the best way to determine which city to turn in my BODs?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great Lakes. Legends hasn't had a complete tree in years. Atlantic can also be an option but Great Lakes has always done all the towns every year.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don’t want to waste all of these BODs. What is the best way to determine which city to turn in my BODs?
You turn them in to an elf at the active tree. Another thread has the city order.

Each Bod is worth its bank points. So if you are trying to grow the tree you want to make large BODs. If you are just wanting a gift from a tree with a star, you can turn in one small on each of your toons.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Talk to the people on your shard to see if there's a plan to grow any particular city's tree to the complete, final stage.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Great Lakes. Legends hasn't had a complete tree in years. Atlantic can also be an option but Great Lakes has always done all the towns every year.
Thanks alot Zeke. While you are working on sticking another knife into Legends; why don't you hack the system and disable the freakin' shard?!?!?!

Seriously though we haven't had a complete tree since URIAH HEEP DIED!

He was the Legends Artisans Festival Keeper! I TRIED to get everyone on Legends to do it last year in honor of Him.

I had planned to participate last year but MY DAD WAS DYING! I am sorry but family is more important that UO or anything else for that matter.

Before anyone start calling me a LAIR my dad's death certificate in already in PDF form and I can certainly shoot it to any TROLL that wants to start with me.

Unlike some of you I don't eat, sleep, breathe, and crap UO!

As for last year's Artisans Festival on Legends:

in keeping with the true UO spirit of selfish, self absorbed, screw you, me-me-me-me attitude for the last 25 years; nobody did nothing according to the few regulars.

Honestly I wish Broadsword would hurry up and pull the plug on UO. At least we'd be rid of all the bad attitudes INCLUDING MINE!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Atlantic rarely gets a star.

It's usually one person that does the bulk of the BODs and if lucky a few helpers. So shards that get a star have that wonderful player.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
some people do other shards that are guaranteed the star
(because they have a dedicated player base, that does them ahead of time)
so that they don't have to find somewhere to put the gifts they don't want to keep
on their production shard.

I have been mainly doing cooking and alchemy bods on Sonoma.
Because they are easier to get the smalls for.
(i have a lot of blacksmith large, just don't have the smalls to put in them
And not enough blacksmith NPCs to bribe them up lol)

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm hopeful Lake Superior can get several trees done this year. I think I have about a hundred or so completed large BODs I can contribute.

Galedriel613

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks alot Zeke. While you are working on sticking another knife into Legends; why don't you hack the system and disable the freakin' shard?!?!?!

He was the Legends Artisans Festival Keeper! I TRIED to get everyone on Legends to do it last year in honor of Him.

I had planned to participate last year but MY DAD WAS DYING! I am sorry but family is more important that UO or anything else for that matter.

Before anyone start calling me a LAIR my dad's death certificate in already in PDF form and I can certainly shoot it to any TROLL that wants to start with me.

in keeping with the true UO spirit of selfish, self absorbed, screw you, me-me-me-me attitude for the last 25 years; nobody did nothing according to the few regulars.

Honestly I wish Broadsword would hurry up and pull the plug on UO. At least we'd be rid of all the bad attitudes INCLUDING MINE!
Seriously?!?!

Jennifer-Marie

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Great Lakes has a handful of people who dedicate their time to ensuring the trees get done, but Shandara is the main driver of that.

She's fantastic about it and even hosts a "tree lighting" in every town with the Governor for players who want to watch the tree grow in real time.

It's a nice tradition we have for the Artisan Festival every year - and Great Lakes is a nice community.

Also ... @Luc of Legends ... don't take things so personally. I understand your name includes "Legends", but I highly doubt the OP was referring directly to you with their post. It's free to be kind - breathe.

Miretar

Journeyman

You know it was just a simple question. It had nothing to do with you.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Great Lakes has a handful of people who dedicate their time to ensuring the trees get done, but Shandara is the main driver of that.

She's fantastic about it and even hosts a "tree lighting" in every town with the Governor for players who want to watch the tree grow in real time.

It's a nice tradition we have for the Artisan Festival every year - and Great Lakes is a nice community.

Also ... @Luc of Legends ... don't take things so personally. I understand your name includes "Legends", but I highly doubt the OP was referring directly to you with their post. It's free to be kind - breathe.
Shandara is the best. Huge thanks to her one of the sweetest people you could ever meet.