• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Artisan Festival Donation Center and Contest

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello Citizens of Chesapeake!

This post may be a bit long but please stick with me. (Important points are highlighted if you just want to read those.) Susan of Chesapeake, everyone's favorite Focus Buddy, has graciously donated the use of her keep to the Governor of Jhelom - Sweetpeez. (Susan prefers to say the governor has requisitioned the keep.) It is now set up as the Chesapeake 2018 Artisan Festival Donation Center. There are two mailboxes set up at the keep and 27 bulk order awaiting vendors. There are 2 vendors for each town and 9 for general donations. (There is still room for 34 more vendors there and 36 at another keep.) Runes to the keep and rule books will be dropped periodically throughout the contest. The keep is located in Tram near the town of Silvervale; rarely any spawn. (It is located next to water so an occasional water elly may be there.)

Contest will officially begin Monday April 30th. (Any bods that may have been donated by over excited citizens will not be refused.) Citizens of any town and even those wild ones of no town can donate bods either to a specific town or to the general collection. Donations are to be placed in the mailboxes. When items are dropped in a mailbox the name of the person that dropped the items in will appear on the item. (This is how I will be able to keep track of who donated what.) If you are donating to a specific town, please bag them up with a book stating the desired town. All general donations will be split evenly among the towns. The citizen with the most points (described in following paragraph) will win a prize at the end; so please be sure to use the SAME TOON to donate your bods. (As all knowing as the governor claims to be - she is not!) The Governor is also thinking of a prize for the city with the most donations - possibly 100mil to the treasury reward! (This will be discussed at the governor's meeting on Sunday.)

All types of crafting bods will be accepted. ALL SMALL BODS MUST BE FILLED. If they are not filled, the governor will get her crafting slave (errrr time donating crafter) to fill them and they will be donated to JHELOM! Any UNFILLED sweet cocoa butter, gold dust, nexus core and the like will not be counted in a person's total and will be dropped on the ground. (You want to fill that and donate it - more power to you!) Large bods can be donated unfilled or filled. The donated small ones will be used to fill the larges. I believe the tree goes by the amount of BANKABLE POINTS on a bod NOT the turn in points. (Ex. A large four line 10 count exceptional tailor bod is worth 410 turn in points and 82 banking points. The total points for the small that comprise this bod is 440 turn in points and 8.8 banking points. Since it goes by banking points, it is easy to see why filled larges are better to drop on the trees.) Small bods will be worth one point. Large unfilled will be worth 5 points. Large filled will be worth 10 points. (Trying to keep point system simple.) I am hoping there will be enough participation to have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize. I am thinking prizes along the lines of boss drops (ex. tangles and minax sandals) and resources (60k ingots etc.). If a city prize is done, each bod will count as one point toward the donated city.

The contest will run until the end of November at midnight my time - CST. At that time, the mailboxes will be removed. It happens to fall on a Friday; I can spend all day Saturday getting final tallies! All donated bods will be dropped on the tree on the first day it appears at 4pm CST. (5pm EST) (Time can be moved.) If you want to drop a donated bod on the tree - be there at that time and Governor Sweetpeez will hand you a bod you can drop on tree. (Even if the governor loses the upcoming election, she will still hold this contest and give prizes as stated.) It is the governor's hope that there will be enough bods to grow each tree fully and we can avoid the insanity of rushing to fill bods all December long.

Thank you for taking the time to read through this and I hope to see many names in the mailboxes.

Lady Marge
Secretary to Governor Sweetpeez

P.S. All donations made by Governor Sweetpeez will not be counted for player prizes but will be counted toward the city prize.

Last edited:

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hrmmm. Iznt 6 pm Central time sumtin like 7 Est? N ip yoo dun pik uh town fur da bodz yoo turn in den dey all go on da firzt tree? Er will dey b sumhow split between all da treez?

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Opps - I hate time zones - I meant for it to be 5pm est - will edit in a minute. The general donations will be used to fill larges and then split evenly between towns. This is what happens when hubby doesn't proofread it for me like I asked!!

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Meez hab meez hummie slabe start todaze on sum bods. Jhelom in da lead wif 16 doanted! YAY!

Alsew, meez udder hummie slabe (da fish lady) gotz uh tangle fur da hummie weiner pressie yesturdaze. Now itz nerg to loze it!

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Diz haznt been boozted ub in uh wile. Wit da fair bein ober mez gunna put mez crapder ta werk n fill sum bodz!!! Derz unly uh cubble weekz lept fur diz n doze treez ain gunna grow demselbez!!!! Der iz still uh rune locked down ad da Aucshun houze in Magincia ta git ta da keep to turn in!!

Jiggle bellz, Jiggle bellz, Jiggle all da way. Oh wud fun id iz ta ride in diz wun horez oben slay.. HEY!!!