• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Artisan Festival Collection - Complete!

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Four Years and thousands (and thousands) of Bods later my collection is complete.
Artisan Festival - VvV.jpg
I now have all the VvV, Artisan Festival, Town and Virtue Banners on display. Each town has the town banner and the virtue tile and banner for that city in the front hallway.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Very cool, which castle design is that ? Can you show the rest of the house ?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I sent Mesanna a list for snowglobes and she thanked me for the list...
so don't be surprised if you get your missing snowglobe in 2020
I've asked specifically for a Despise Snowglobe to complete the collection of virtue/city/vice globes for a LONG time... I've asked at M&Gs and asked in person at the 20th anniversary... I've emailed the request and still NO Despise. Now why this particular globe has been denied over and over I don't know. No different than a Destard or Wrong globe IMO... yet it is continually overlooked. Me thinks it is on purpose.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I've asked specifically for a Despise Snowglobe to complete the collection of virtue/city/vice globes for a LONG time... I've asked at M&Gs and asked in person at the 20th anniversary... I've emailed the request and still NO Despise. Now why this particular globe has been denied over and over I don't know. No different than a Destard or Wrong globe IMO... yet it is continually overlooked. Me thinks it is on purpose.
After I read one of your comments about the missing Despise Snowglobe…

I looked up the info about when the last set of snowglobes came out.
And looked over the list of the ones that have been added already.
And I wrote out a list of places of interest...
And I sent the list to Mesanna...

when I sent the email, I knew it was too late for this year...
but there is always next year.

honestly I think they have so much to do that, they haven't thought about what to put on new snowglobes...
and if they do choose to implement them next year, it would be an awesome addition...

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i missed the festival... there is something i can read about it?
what happen in this festival?
thx :)

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Yes it is active.

Today is last day for moonglow tree, new magincia will be the next city.

5 trees left to grow

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4 years of artisian rewards to collect......make a awesome set

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Completed my set yesterday with the moonglow city tree. The drop i am not seeing alot is the chalice pillow (honor) but finally got it last night collecting.

Now to get them off great lakes and legends and home to chesapeke

:D:D:D

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And here I was having trouble getting the Despise painting... but then got 3 in Glow.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In my 2nd post in this thread I have a picture of the 2nd level of my castle where I have all 8 Tabards on display on Vendors. While I love the colors of the tabards, I wish they had added the icon representing that virtue on the tabard as well. The sword for Valor would look sweet - a simple gold sword on the red tabard.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I'm still trying to get the green scales sculpture
my friend is also trying to get it...

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I got my last piece today the broken shield lantern. Most Ive got is 7 of the ankh painting and I also have 4 of the green scales sculpture. Only tracked this years drop since I had full set of the old ones from before. This drops are on GL.