• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Artisan Festival a Success!

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO Yew Tree 2021.png

Well Sonoma has once again completed all the artisan trees!! Yay Us! :grin:. Thanks to everyone who contributed with a special thank you to Keith of Sonoma (aka Azreal) who contributed many many BODs! Also Lil Tweety who I saw at the trees alot...I'm sure there are others who deserve a special pat on the back but I'm proud of all of us for a job well done!

Happy New Year.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
yep, Lil Tweety has a tendency to grab Mrs Claus BODs.
I hear Mrs Claus carries too many sweets in her backpack
and she appreciates the help. I hear she plans on starting
to fill BODs a lil bit earlier in 2022.

I would also like to thank everyone for helping with the trees.
Thank you Keith. We all appreciate you & everyone's help with the trees.
The people on Sonoma is so wonderful and I am glad that I am part of this wonderful community.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Great job.
I hopped some shards to make rewards. Most I didn't. I'm not into deco. I was dropping my rewards in Luna or near WBB.
For next year event if you need rewards and you have full books to make tree - keep posting on forum shards and cities and where to drop reward. Not a problem for me to make a tailor/carpenter and fill few cloth/wood bods. Hope people who actually do fill those gazillion BODs will be better rewarded.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Great job.
I hopped some shards to make rewards. Most I didn't. I'm not into deco. I was dropping my rewards in Luna or near WBB.
For next year event if you need rewards and you have full books to make tree - keep posting on forum shards and cities and where to drop reward. Not a problem for me to make a tailor/carpenter and fill few cloth/wood bods. Hope people who actually do fill those gazillion BODs will be better rewarded.
i was posting them in Discord
but forgot all about posting on Stratics
I'm sorry, I was really distracted by real life stuff,
hopefully if all goes well, I won't have that distraction.