• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Artisan Festival 2021 - No, It's Not Too Early.... Really.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
'We the fisher men and women demand a tree for the floating dock fed with no names and footwear.. '

The Cranky Crafters Guild on Baja is recruiting. Join now!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You should give them directly to the Governor for the town you want to have them. Please add up the bankable value prior to giving them to the Governor and let the Governor also add them up to confirm. Remember, only donations in increments of 1,000 bankable points are rewarded.

You can contact them here on stratics to arrange a time to meet or look for them ingame on Baja most evenings.

Jhelom Hate can be found in game
Yew @Crazy Diamond
New Magincia @WildStar
Skara Brae @Zoogi
Moonglow @Amber Witch

Last edited:

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I started saving LBODs right after last year's Artisan's Festival. I have 80 filled larges saved up and should have over 100 by the time the Artisan's Festival hits. I'm on Lake Superior though.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you're wanting to transfer them to Baja I'm sure that can be arranged. :)

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I wonder what the other 5 cities are doing to build their tree? Don't they need help with donations as well ?

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was hoping we could bring the UO family together to help with the Artisan Festival Tree on Legends as a tribute to our beloved Uriah Heep.
As you know Uriah Heep passed on earlier this year. Uriah Heep was Legends keeper of the Artisan Festival and tree.
I would love it we could honor him on his home shard in this way. Tell me what you think, its okay if you don't want to it.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Amber Witch- are the Governors still looking for LBODs on Baja?
The City Governors that participated have reached their goals of 25,000 bank points. I don't know anything about the 3 remaining Cities. It's still early and I'm guessing that at a minimum people will keep working on doing bods at a more relaxed pace and we'll figure it out as time goes on.

Thank you Cirianara.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was hoping we could bring the UO family together to help with the Artisan Festival Tree on Legends as a tribute to our beloved Uriah Heep.
As you know Uriah Heep passed on earlier this year. Uriah Heep was Legends keeper of the Artisan Festival and tree.
I would love it we could honor him on his home shard in this way. Tell me what you think, its okay if you don't want to it.
Luc,
I think that would be a lovely way to honor Uriah. Talk to your Governors as they are the ones that have to drive this. And it really takes the energy and effort for someone to get out there and be a voice(loud mouth) an organizer, and is trusted. If you have any questions feel free to PM here.
Best of luck.
Kind regards.
AW