• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Artisan Festival 2020

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Moonglow

In appreciation for all the trade missions Leonidas has done for the city over the years Leonidas was given a book of large bods to drop on the elf so he could advance the tree and pop the star, something he had never done before. Thank you Leonidas for all that you have done for the Moonglow coffers, for other cities and for so many players.

Moonglow Tree.jpg

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey Baja hummiez, iz yooz guud fur Brit er dooz yooz need more BODs?
In talking with Angel, she said she has made enough for all the cities. I've got a few in reserve just in case. I didn't see this post until after I saw you ingame yesterday. We all thank you for your kind offer to bring some bods over.

*hugs while holding a perfumed hanky to nose*