• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Artisan Festival 2017

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Maybe I didn't see a thread on this, but we did a really good last year at putting Stars on our Trees, but I just saw on Facebook that Baja got their Star, and well we haven't even done anything? Are we just going to work on other shards this year? How many more days are left for Yew before it goes to another town?

Baja

Catskills
upload_2017-12-4_0-12-18.png

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
I tried to drop off a large handful of BODs this morning before server reset on CATSKILLS. How did it go??? :cheerleader:

Deraj

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I filled about 80 or so BODs on the weekend (mainly gold ingots BODs and a couple of large BODs) that I plan to turn in for Trinsic, and will try to do what I can to get the Trinsic tree finished up. Time permitting I will do some BODs for other towns too as I am able.

Bruce

Adventurer
The elf isn't taking any more for the Yew tree, so I guess my efforts were wasted there. Is Trinsic next? I don't see any snow there.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
In Green I need – Ankh Pillow, Hand Painting, Scale Lantern
In Red I need – Axe Pillow, Skull Sculpture, Coin Lantern
Have Extra – Red Crescent Moon + Red Scepter Lantern + Green Egg Sculptures