• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Artio spawn on Europa

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is anyone running the Artio spawn near Wind on Europa? I never found more than a couple of players there, not enough to advance past the third level. Luckily I'm old enough to have transfer shields, so I hopped over to Atlantic to get a sash.

I play after prime time (around 11pm CET) but I didn't expect the shard to be so empty nowadays...

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is anyone running the Artio spawn near Wind on Europa? I never found more than a couple of players there, not enough to advance past the third level. Luckily I'm old enough to have transfer shields, so I hopped over to Atlantic to get a sash.

I play after prime time (around 11pm CET) but I didn't expect the shard to be so empty nowadays...
It’s been dead for over a year now. It’s basically just pvp guilds now.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It’s been dead for over a year now. It’s basically just pvp guilds now.
I emphatically disagree with that statement. There are lots of people around on Europa, I'm running into them all over the place.

@Sir_Bolo Many people did it multiple times at the beginning of the event, but the group I play with are mostly ending for the night around 10pm CET, especially when it's a work day the next day.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I emphatically disagree with that statement. There are lots of people around on Europa, I'm running into them all over the place.

@Sir_Bolo Many people did it multiple times at the beginning of the event, but the group I play with are mostly ending for the night around 10pm CET, especially when it's a work day the next day.
It'd be nice if theses champs were left as permanent content none of the rewards are OP and offer nice alternatives to existing items

gwen

Slightly Crazed
It'd be nice if theses champs were left as permanent content none of the rewards are OP and offer nice alternatives to existing items
Wine sash or Demon belt is not a game changer. What I am missing is first aid Belt. Which is real game changer and Must-have item for a warrior with healing or for tamer . Pity they were 1 per char during spawn time . And now they are gone.
Hope one day we can make craftable bandage belt. Or something in the game will start dropping such belt .

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Wine sash or Demon belt is not a game changer. What I am missing is first aid Belt. Which is real game changer and Must-have item for a warrior with healing or for tamer . Pity they were 1 per char during spawn time . And now they are gone.
Hope one day we can make craftable bandage belt. Or something in the game will start dropping such belt .
I went to every NORMAL shard to do that spawn and was lucky enough to get a belt on all my tamers. Did not do Siege nor Mugen.