• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Artificer's Imbuables - Weapons. Armour. Jewellery.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello Folks,

This is one for all the craftsmen and women out there who are looking for base pieces for their work.

There is some genuinely quality items in here if you take the time to browse and if you know what you are looking for exactly.

For those eagle eyed among us you may spot one or two pieces in here that are only a mod or two away from what some people have posted threads up searching for.

I have a price in mind for most of them so please feel free to make offers and don't let big bad scary monsters keep you at bay from getting what you want :) Artificer's Imbuables.png

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What shard are these on?

Assuming it's a shard I have gold on, I would offer 1mil for #47.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just got in some old school clean dragon slayers. 0 Mods Katana and 15 Hci War fork.