• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Artifacts of the three show best one

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello just out of curiosity lets show the best ones we gotten so far.

Wish it had more splintering but thought it was neat. Will be useing it. unknown-2.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I found a ring with only damage increase 20. I don't know if it can be imbued. Greater magic item is highest I have found.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a ring with FCR 4 and 15 SDI. If I can powder it up and imbue it I'll use it. Otherwise I'm turning it in.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know someone who got a 20 splint bokuto of the three ,with spell chann, no -1 with 50DI and another mod

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had a "major artifact" studded mempo about 2 weeks ago.

it had 4 int, 10 mana, Mr 3, 10 lmc, 5 lrc and 17+ all resistances, mage armor... I turned it in though. I would have kept it if the LRC were 20 or 25

character used only has 190 luck (150 sandals, 40 shield).

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
1604929430553.png
but i also like my blade
1604929485171.png
but I'm not sure why...
I really don't know what to look for in weapons.
just figured splintering weapon and 2s was good

===================

is it kinda crazy that, not long after posting this...
I get this bracelet off a skeleton.
1604933226730.png
what is the odds of that? lol

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Even armor and weapons?
Oops can powder the armor and weapons. You can imbue the items that have available points.

So you could keep jewels with 1 or 2 stats but they will have 100 durability.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oops can powder the armor and weapons. You can imbue the items that have available points.

So you could keep jewels with 1 or 2 stats but they will have 100 durability.
Thanks I have not tired ot myself just keeping a few of the nice weapon drops besides the armor sets

Tahin

Visitor
lol, I haven't even been looking at the stats on any of them...who knows how many nice items I may have turned in out of the 4-5 hundred items I've turned in.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I been keeping double axes and a few of the nicer looking ones to add on my sets I need 79 more drops and am done

Deschet

Journeyman
Not bad considering I don't think I've had a single gargoyle drop after living in Deceit for the past month.

Is gargoyle armor dropping too? Mind blown if so.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not bad considering I don't think I've had a single gargoyle drop after living in Deceit for the past month.

If you play a gargoyle toon, you get gargoyle drops.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

The main reason I dont collect the garg armor sets. To hard to get not many down there.

But a human or elf can get magic gargoyle armor drops from other mobs

Kir

Journeyman
I do think they are rather nice, briefly remembered that we can get Gargoyle armour from events few days ago.... Still missing Cloth Body part :rolleyes:
OfThree Garg Set.png

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is the best I got, not so bad for a support char Iguess and the mannequin seems to like it :gee:

brac of the3.jpg